- Normal work is in the MD MVA from 1 to 2 weeks. We handle
interstate title work on an expedited basis. Tag
Man returns work in 5 days or less
- We are on-line with MD MVA and can
process work in 1 day
- Note: Turn around times do not include transit
time between you and Tag Man. Tag Man processes work for submission to DMV
the same day it is received. Work returned from DMV is sent to
you the same day.
- Checks from either purchaser, dealer, or titling service are accepted.
- Checks for On-line MVA fees must be paid to Tag Man only.
- MVA fees for Standard, Express, and Walk-thruís payable by check to either MVA or Tag Man.
- All Tag Man service fees payable only to Tag Man.
- If MVA fee over-payments are made, MVA issues vouchers.
- Vouchers can be cashed in or used as payment of MVA fees on future transactions.
- Vouchers can be used as payment of MVA fees only.
- MVA fees for On-line Service MUST BE PAID TO TAG MAN ONLY.
- MVA fees for Standard, Rush, and Walk-thruís can paid by check to either MVA or Tag
- If you over pay MVA fees, Maryland keeps overages of $2.00 or
less. MVA issues a voucher to you for over payments of $2.00 or
more. You can use the voucher for payment of DMV fees on a future
transaction or you may redeem it for a check payable to you.
- If you underpay MVA fees, Tag Man may advance a reasonable amount if you
so direct or you can forward additional fees.
- See "Sending Checks"
- Tag Man always sends the official, original MVA receipt with the work sent
back to you.
see MD MVA Required Documents
Back to Top
- New titles are mailed directly to new owners by MD MVA.
- New tags and registration are sent by Tag Man.
- New Security Interest Filings (SIFís) are mailed to lien holder by MVA.
- Duplicate or repo titles are sent by Tag Man.
- Duplicate SIFís are sent by Tag Man.
- Postage/overnight fees for work sent by Tag Man are paid by dealer or titling company.
Copyright © 2004 [Tag Man Titling Service]. All rights reserved.
Revised: February 19, 2015